Cedar Park Med is hiring Patient Companions for immediate job openings.
We are looking for caring and compassionate people to join our team, who are prepared to work a flexible schedule with multiple clients!
The Patient Companion's (Companion) primary responsibility is to maintain a safe environment and assist with activities of daily living (ADLs) for the assigned patient while working under the direction of the responsible Registered Nurse (RN).
COVID VACCINE REQUIRED!!!
This job is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
The ideal candidate is experienced in providing different basic care needs to those who require it, while remaining patient, calm, and kind.
Cedar Park Med is offering full time, part time, and per diem placements on either a short term (contract) or long term (permanent) basis. We work with hospitals and long term care facilities in NY, NJ, and PA. Working with us means you have our whole team working to provide you with early access to the most current facility openings. Becoming our employee gives you the opportunity to choose to work at one or multiple facilities, even if they are not within the same network.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner