Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a License Practical Nurse to provide services at the Fluvanna Correctional Center for Women in Troy, VA.
Maxim Employee Benefits Include:
• Health Benefits through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• 401K Savings Plan
• Perkspot Employee Discount Program
• Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program Specialists and Counselors available 24/7
• Maxim College Partnership Program
• Direct Deposit
• Travel and Relocation Assistance, as applicable
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Mallory Plotner at Phone number blocked - click to apply
or email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
• LPN License
• BLS Certification
• Preferred 1 year of corrections or Psych experience
Schedule: 1:00PM-9:30PM OR 7:00PM-8:00AM
• Employees provide a variety of patient care activities such as administering medications, maintaining patient records, and assisting in the treatment and direct care of patients.
• The Licensed Practical Nurse role provides career tracks for licensed practical nurses performing duties ranging from entry level to first line supervision
• The scope of services involves assisting in direct patient care.
• Applies knowledge of principles and practices of practical nursing and pharmacology acquired through formal education and training.
• Contacts are made with patients in the provision of practical nursing care.
• Receives guidance, direction and supervision from a R.N., nursing supervisor, manager, medical professional, or administrator.
• May take venipuncture specimens.
• Work requires some discretion and judgment and is clearly defined by the licensure regulations.
• May supervise or provide work direction to nursing aides or direct service staff.
Maxim Government Services (MGS), a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., is a leading provider of physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and specialty care personnel to Federal, State and Local Government clients nationwide. Operating under Federal Supply Schedule #V797D-30238, MGS delivers healthcare staffing services to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Centers and other Federal Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs). We have gained the trust of our clients and established recognition by placing emphasis on recruiting experienced professionals and offering a comprehensive level of customer service.
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality