Requisition ID: 15049
Functional Area: Field Operations
Posting Locations: Baltimore; Clarksville; Columbia; Ellicott City; Glen Burnie; Hanover; Laurel
Work location: Distribution Center located in Hanover, MD.
Schedule availability: the ideal candidate must be available to work early morning hours (starting times between 2 am and 6 am) as well as weekends and holidays. The typical schedule will include Saturday.
URL blocked - click to apply
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for Delivery Supervisor!
Things you should know about working as a Delivery Supervisor
The Delivery Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of merchandisers while meeting company distribution objectives. It is also responsible for the skill development of assigned merchandisers through leading and proper training techniques by conducting up to three Right Execution Daily rides per week with his or her assigned delivery merchandisers
What would success look like?
• Coach, teach and train Merchandisers on processes and procedures necessary to maximize profit and productivity while maintaining satisfactory customer service. This should be accomplished through consistent planned and documented R.E.D. rides (a minimum of 3 per week)
• Manage the delivery and merchandising of ALL presold orders to ensure that customer service and company standards are maintained at satisfactory levels.
• Monitor key business indicators and develop action plans based on opportunities to drive productivity gains.
• Establish behaviors that ensure a safe working environment is provided and ensure employees are trained on safe working techniques in the trade.
• Manage and lead effective communications with sales, warehouse and route planning teams
• Prefer candidates with knowledge of CCBCC Sales and Delivery operations
• Prior leadership and management experience a plus with the ability to effectively lead a group of people
• Must demonstrate good planning techniques and organizational skills
• Prior related supervisory experience is highly preferred
• HS diploma is required and 4-year degree from an accredited college or university is a plus
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid FMCSA physical certification with Interstate non-excepted classification
• Must possess a valid driver's license with clear driving records
• Ability to obtainClass A CDL or CDL A Permit (Commercial Driver’s License) valid for Interstate driving using manual and automatic transmission
• Must have strong communication skills
Candidate must be able to obtain; a valid medical examiners certificate (medical card) with Interstate non-excepted classification and a Class A license for the State hired. Interstate non-excepted does not allow for State approved medical waivers.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.