Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Nurse AideSign on Bonus, Daily Pay, PRN ShiftsSanta Barbara, California
CNAs, if you're looking for a fresh start or need to pick up additional shifts, we can help! NurseCore is passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our home health and staffing opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in different locations. As the National Leader in home care services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better. As a member of our healthcare team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
Everyday is different for a CNA. Our Certified Nursing Assistants care for ill, injured or convalescing patients or patients with disabilities in a private home or in a facility. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations and policies.
We have a variety of CNA openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to get started.
- Current CNA Licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State of California
- 1 year experience as a CNA in the last 3 years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR (live demonstration course only)
- Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
- Proof of current physical completed within the last 12 months
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience
EOE/Drug Free Employer #CB1#IND123