To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Phone: 707-547-1660
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Associate 1- 2nd Shift
Volt • Santa Rosa, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is currently hiring 2nd shift entry level to skilled Medical Device Assemblers for a growing manufacturing company located in the heart of Santa Rosa.
All positions are DIRECT HIRE with the company, these are full time positions with top notch benefits including, medical, dental, vision,vacation, 401k (with employee matching) and more.
Screening will be conducted at VOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
3700 Old Redwood Hwy, Suite 105
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Monday-Friday From 9am-4pm, we can accommodate after hours screening by appointment only.
Be prepared to interview and take math, reading, and manual dexterity screening evaluations.
Bring your resume with current and past employment and 3 professional references.
Our client is open to training employees with no experience. Apply today!
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
Responsible for processing and assembling high quality medical devices while minimizing scrap.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process and assemble medical devices in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures. Demonstrate proficiency on at least two operations.
- Perform in-process quality checks on sub-assemblies and finished product.
- Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and test fixtures.
- Participate in line meetings.
- Work with engineers and technicians to resolve line issues and suggest improvements.
- Maintain cleanroom integrity via proper gowning techniques and adherence to cleanroom environment practices and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation related to quality, work in progress, test results, labor (e.g. timecards), and special projects.
- Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and FDA regulations.
- Perform inspections according to well defined criteria using standard physical, mechanical, and/or electrical measurements.
- Accurately document the results of inspections and testing. Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Work all required overtime.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Can pass drug screening and background screening
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
No related experience required, will train
OTHER NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have a high level of hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity to work with small plastic and metal components in a high volume manufacturing setting.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend English.
- Ability to utilize basic math skills.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer!
Refer a friend and earn referral bonus points to gift cards!