To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA 90024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Auditor | Retail Ind | Telecommute from home every other week | Travel other week
Parker & Lynch • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SEEKING EXPERIENCED OPERATIONS AUDITOR with Retail Industry Background - $65k-$75k - Home based in Los Angeles (Telecommute one week and travel one week) Can be based in LAX area, Ontario Airport area, Burbank area, or anywhere near a major airport.
Greater Los Angeles area - WORK FROM HOME 50% of the time/TRAVEL for the job 50% of the time.
SINCE THIS POSITION IS HOME-BASED, you can live anywhere near a major airport in So Cal, such as LAX, or Ontario Airport or Burbank Airport, etc.. Your home office will be furnished with company equipment, laptop, company phone, etc. (Territory will generally include So Cal, part of No Cal, and Phoenix, AZ area, although you may have occasions when you will travel to other parts of the U.S.)
Join this U.S. based well known automotive after-market organization, in the consumer products/retail industry, of national size with 250-300 locations through the U.S.
This position is a member of a team handling the Operations Audit and is best suited to someone who would like to take advantage of a position which requires 50% travel, to see cities throughout our country! You will be visiting the various locations and building/maintaining relationships with location managers.
***NOTE**** Remember, 50% of the time , and you will be traveling for your position throughout the U.S. for the other 50% of the time. The travel time is non-negotiable , so please do not apply if you cannot meet this requirement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform operational audits in the various locations, which include the stores, distribution centers, etc.
- Schedule operations audit resources for coverage and adequate resources
- Review and edit operational audit work papers and reports.
- Partnering with Loss Prevention, Store Operations management, and DC operations management as needed to assist improving processes and the overall control environments
- Accurately complete internal audit programs
- Escalate any significant issues or findings in a timely manner
- Can work autonomously in the field
- Can work ethically from home base
Qualifications and Skills
- B.S. Accounting or similar discipline
- 3+ years of Operational Audit experience in a Retail environment (think brick and mortar stores, where we all use to shop before the internet gave us options)
- Valid driver's license
- Reasonably close access to a major airport so flight travel is not challenging.
- Can live to a major airport such as LAX or Ontario Airport or Burbank Airport, etc.
- Medical (Blue Cross and Blue Shield)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Dental (Delta Dental)
- Vision (VSP)
- Flexible Spending Accountant
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan (qualified and Roth IRA plans)
- Company cell phone furnished OR monthly stipend given toward your personal cell phone
- Car allowance