To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- King of Prussia, PA - UNI-401, NJ 08103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Analyst
King of Prussia, PA - UNI-401, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Job Summary: Applies cash collections to outstanding receivables, ensures that receivables are up to date and collected and recorded in a timely manner according to established procedures. Supports and assists Treasury manager with projects and analysis.
- Transfer daily invoiced amounts from unbilled sales to billed A/R account
- Apply cash payments daily and analyze
- Reconcile unapplied cash receipts discrepancies with business units
- Recognize weekly unbilled sales amounts
- Follow-up on weekly inquiries on old outstanding balances
- Follow up with Treasury manager and division controllers on key issues.
- Assist Treasury manager with accounts receivable and unbilled receivable aging analysis, special projects and analysis pertaining to cash related activities.