10 University Parkway, Okatie, SC 29909
URL blocked - click to apply
Mike Reichenbach Chevrolet is a family-owned and operated dealership and proudly serves the Okatie area and beyond. We are a proud member of the Lowcountry community. People who come to work here, stay here!
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
What we offer:
- Competitive Earnings based on experience
- Part-Time Position: 25-30 hours per week, Monday- Friday! Would work great for a working Parent!!
- Positive Atmosphere
- Closed Sundays!
APPLY ONLINE ONLY!
NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS, PLEASE!
Responsibilities - Accounting Clerk:
- Compiles and maintains accounts payable and receivable records.
- Reconciles statements and issues payment to vendors.
- Posts all open items in accounts payable and receivable on a daily basis.
- Prints all accounts payable and receivable reports and maintains files.
- Maintains purchase orders, issuing purchase orders when necessary.
- Processes W-9's for year-end processes.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements - Accounting Clerk:
- Automotive dealership experience is helpful but not necessary; we will train the right person
- Must have general accounting/bookkeeping knowledge
- Maintain a professional appearance, a neat work area and reliable attendance
- Must be energetic and professional, with a strong desire to succeed
- Dependable and a Team player with Positive Attitude!
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be self-motivated, work with minimal supervision and handle confidential information with discretion
- Must have the ability to report for work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand and follow rules and procedures and accept constructive criticism
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.