To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SEC Reporting Manager
Proven Recruiting • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr. Accounting Analyst/Reporting
We are currently seeking a Senior Reporting/Accounting Analyst. Responsible for the compilation and analysis of reports that will be used in preparation of both internal and external reporting including regulatory and SEC filings. Responsible for financial statement analysis and working on projects as needed.
Ready to be part of a growing, public and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities
As a valuable team member, your duties will include:
• Preparation various banking regulatory reports, including the quarterly Call and FRY Report schedules.
• Perform analysis for monthly and quarterly financial statements.
• Prepare/review monthly general ledger account reconciliations and prepare journal entries as needed.
• Participate in the month end close process.
• Analyze draft/ newly released regulations and accounting pronouncements and work with reporting group to assess the reporting impact to the bank as well collaborate with both reporting and operations department to create an approach for enabling the bank to effectively meet the new reporting requirements.
• Prepare financial statements, and various schedules used for preparation of quarterly 10-Q and annual 10-K filings.
• Prepare various schedules for internal reporting requirements including the monthly Board package.
• Prepare and review various schedules and reports for internal users and external auditors, and assist in the audit of financial statements and related footnotes.
• Perform ad-hoc analyses and projects as needed.
• CPA license or MBA preferred
• At least 3-7 years public accounting and/or public company financial reporting experience
• Solid knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and concepts
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills; including research skills regarding current and prospective updates to regulatory reporting
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work well in a multifaceted team
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you like to work alongside some of the best in Accounting.