Summary of responsibilities:
Data entry needed for SAP purchase requisitioning, processing of freight invoices, one weekly invoice report, and 4 monthly reports all for Equipment customer billable projects.
1. Create purchase requisitions less than 10 line items for entry into SAP network activity from outside source document that includes:
a. Completed Excel form received from Materials Analyst, Project Manager or Technical Specialist
b. Vendor/supplier quote for item being requisitioned
c. Technical Data sheet that describes the performance and/or design of the equipment
d. Created in agreed format with commodity buyer
2. Send to appropriate Project Manager for review and release
3. Includes requisitions for all product lines for Equipment and/or Adsorbent
Processing of Freight Forwarder Invoices
1. Create purchase requisition for entry into SAP using network activity against an Outline Agreement from share point log
a. Individual entry in freight log includes all details for entry into SAP:
i. Outline Agreement number
ii. G/L Account
iii. Network and Activity
iv. Project Manager
v. Value/Date of Invoice
vi. Copy of Invoice from supplier
2. After purchase requisition is saved and released goods receipt entered against auto-generated purchase order and returned to Materials Analyst for transmission to Accounts Payable.
1. Generate weekly blocked invoice report for MM group and distribute to group for follow-up action.
Monthly Metrics Report
1. Generate monthly metric reports to Manager as follows:
a. Number of goods receipts and value by all Materials Analysts and create pivot table/chart generated from SAP report.
b. Number of requisition line items and value by all Materials Analysts and create pivot table/chart generated from SAP report.
c. Number of freight forwarder invoices value and create pivot table/chart pulled from freight log
2. Generate report by month end of projects ready to close from share point site Project Closure Log. Send list via e-mail to Accounting to request closure.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Nesco Resource is one of the leading national staffing and employment agencies offering services in temporary staffing, direct hire, and host of other staffing and recruiting solutions. Through its branch office network, Nesco Resource offers clients and employees services ranging from Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Onsite Management Services and more. Nesco Resource is an employment agency with dedicated offices supporting Engineering & IT, Clerical & Light Industrial, and Accounting & Finance specialties. Whether you're one of the thousands of people we've helped find a job or a company that we've helped find talent, we're working every day for you to match top talent with great opportunities.