Schneider is seeking a Senior Mobile Diesel Technician in Coraopolis, PA to work mainly outside the shop while performing all minor and major repairs on trucks, containers and trailers. The Senior Mobile Diesel Technician will be supplied with a service truck and serve as the on-site maintenance representative, in addition to making repairs.
- Perform on-site maintenance, including tire changes, electrical repairs, major accident repairs and engine repairs.
- Complete inspections, diagnoses and work estimations.
- Ensure equipment availability and make repair decisions.
- Communicate status updates with internal customers.
Skills and qualifications
- Technical degree in diesel technology or related field, or a minimum of two years of diesel technician experience.
- Valid driver’s license and can meet Schneider’s DMV record standards.
- Valid DOT medical card or able to attain it within 30 days.
- Welding skills and experience.
- Computer systems experience.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Able to provide own tools within 30 days of hire.
Pay and benefits Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider:
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link http:schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.
- Information Technology
- Self Motivation
- Automobile Roadworthiness Inspection