Railhead Inc. has an immediate opening for a for SOC Analyst supporting the NOAA Cyber Security Center and Department of Commerce ESOC contract.
- Active participant in 24x7 operations of the NOAA SOC and Commerce ESOC.
- Act as main investigators for potential incidents identified by Tier 1 analysts.
- Knowledgeable on multiple technology and system types Defining protocols and maturing playbooks of operational response to cyber threats Working within the playbooks as defined Operate autonomously to further investigate and escalate in accordance with protocols and contractual SLAs Participate and lead SOC working groups.
- Collaborate across organizational lines and develop depth in your desired cyber discipline and/or technologies.
- Provide teaching / mentoring to SOC Tier 1 Analysts
- Must be US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance, specifically DoD/Top Secret Clearance or TS/SCI (Interim Secret acceptable).
- SOC TIER 2: 3+ years experience within specific security disciplines (ie forensics, email security, monitoring + detection, mobility, etc.)
- In depth understanding of cyber landscape and typical threat vectors.
- In depth understanding of operational requirements and impacts of working within a FISMA High System.
Railhead, Inc. is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout industry.
Railhead, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Federal Information Security Management Act