A Top CPA firm is looking to add a Tax Associate to their team. This firm is stable and offers clients valuable knowledge and expertise in tax and is looking to add a highly motivated Tax Associate to their team!
Tax Associate Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Taxation
- CPA Certificate preferred
- 1+ years of experience in public accounting
Tax Associate Responsibilities:
- Calculating and preparing clients' tax returns
- Strong technical skills including experience with Intuit, QuickBooks, ATX Total Accounting Office, or M8 Client Billing
- Strong customer service skills, with experience in client interaction
- Ability to prioritize to successfully manage multiple clients and responsibilities
Tax Associate Compensation:
- 401K match
- Med, dental, vision, etc
- PTO and flexible hours
To schedule a confidential conversation regarding this Tax Associate position area please respond with a copy of your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Tax Associate. Or if you wish to discuss any other public accounting positions, reach out!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Certified Public Accountant
Quick Books (Accounting Software)