Tax Manager – CPA firm
Our growing CPA firm client has an immediate need to add a Tax Manager to their team.Duties:
• Oversee and coordinate tax planning and projections for business clients/owners
• Review all types of tax returns for closely held businesses and their owners.
• Review or complete tax research projects.
• Gather and prepare information for federal and state tax auditors.
• Proactively communicate relevant emerging tax issues and industry information to clients.
• Provide proactive advisory and consulting services.
• Provide overall leadership, supervision, training and performance feedback to staff.
• Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service and work processes.
• Service consulting engagements with large private and public companies on an as needed project basis.
• Create new business opportunities by expanding existing client relationships, developing personal networks, and participating in industry and trade associations.Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
• CPA is a MUST (MUST have ACTIVE CPA)
• 5+ years of recent public accounting experience with an emphasis in tax.
• Previous role in a supervisory capacity
• Experience with compliance, heavy tax planning, and IRS communication
• Excellent problem solving and client relations skills.
• Strong communication and writing skills, including the ability to communicate recommendations to business owners.
• Ability to supervise and train staff.To apply now qualified candidates, please send your resume William
to URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
Complex Problem Solving