As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) to provide services to students in a public school. Candidates must have TVI endorsement along with teaching certification.
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Days/Hours Needed: 37.5 hours per week
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Qualification(s):
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Endorsement in the state of Maryland
- School Certification in the state of Maryland
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Responsibilities May Include:
- Providing direct services with the use of the appropriate mode of communication
- Conducting assessments to determine the developmental status and academic status
- Managing classroom resources
- Recommending and assisting with adaptations for classroom instruction
- Participating in training and meetings as needed
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.