To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baraga, MI 49908
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Design Engineer Intern
PETTIBONE TRAVERSE LIFT, LLC • Baraga, MI
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
NEW PRODUCTS DESIGN SUPPORT
- Performs engineering calculations to determine the size and strength of components. Solves design problems and checks computations contributing to analytical designs.
- Support new product design, analysis, and release of vehicle structural fabrications: sheet metal, heavy weldments, and related assemblies.
- Prepare, modify, and release drawings created in SolidWorks.
- Prepares change requests, requisitions, work orders, and parts lists.
- Participates in the process of testing prototype machines/components in actual or simulated field conditions.
CURRENT PRODUCTS DESIGN SUPPORT
- Support data driven investigation, resolution, and corrective action implementation related to customer field issues.
- Provide technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations as required.
- Support cost reduction initiatives on current product.
- Support resolution of manufacturing related issues.
ASSIST IN MAINTENANCE AND ENHANCEMENT OF ENGINEERING TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION AND TOOLS.
- Participate in the structuring, release, and maintenance of the assigned product lines: bills of materials, published technical specifications, and other related documentation.
- Follow the standards established in the Engineering Standards Manual, and provide improvements / enhancements.