Our data-driven client in Rockville is seeking an experienced Product Manager to develop expertise in enterprise data and analytics products and leverage that expertise to advocate for client adoption. Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Product Manager:
Requirements of the Senior Product Manager:
- Collaborate to define product roadmap
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Develop expertise in products; write high quality documentation
- Evangelize products with client and provide excellent customer support
- At least 5 years of experience in product roles for data-centric projects
- In-depth knowledge and experience with REST APIs and SQL queries
- In-depth understanding of data platform, data engineering, and/or analytics technologies
- Strong written communication and public speaking skills
- Experience in an Agile environment
Keywords: Senior Product Manager, REST APIs, SQL, Agile
Job ID: 351328
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Application Programming Interface