To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Buena Vista, VA 24416
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Route Sales Driver - Central Virginia-Vending
Aramark • Buena Vista, VA
Posted 10 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
- Responsible for the loading the truck on a daily basis while following all truck safety procedures
- Responsible for filling the vendors up to par and keeping accurate records in the handheld
- Report sales, waste, customers concerns/complaints and/or machine malfunctions on a daily basis
- Exhibit excellent customer service and maintain a well-groomed, neat appearance
- Service the vending machines as specified by daily schedules
- Fuel vehicle as necessary
- Complete daily vehicle inspection reports
- Report necessary maintenance or repairs on vehicle to Managers in a timely manner
- Maintain and upkeep cleanliness of vehicle and vendors
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, road signs, and company safety policies and procedures
- Report moving violations that are received on or off duty to your Manager immediately
- Perform opening and closing side work as needed
- Perform other duties as directed by a Manager/Captain
Additional Job Functions:
- Work in other areas or departments as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Work Environment: Loading and unloading trucks in all weather conditions. Job requires frequent lifting and repetitive motion.
- Pass Road Test given by Front Line Manager
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver License
- Good time management
- Excellent organizational skills
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran