Contractor Coordinator /Operational Support Analyst
CGI Federal is seeking a Contractor Coordinator/Operational Support Analyst to support the Department of Justice Executive Office of Immigration Review.
Position Title: Contractor Coordinator / Operational Support Analyst (Management Analyst II)
Position supports DOJ's Executive Office of Immigration Review / Office of the Chief Immigration Judge (EOIR/OCIJ) and is responsible for coordination of contractor activities across multiple Immigration Court locations and providing operational support to local Assistant Chief Immigration Judge (ACIJ) and Court Administrator (CA).
1. Support filling open positions
• Assist the Regional and HQ Contractor Coordinators with screening candidates for open positions
• Serve as a liaison between HQ and Regional Contractor Coordinators and ACIJ/CA to review candidates for open positions
• Perform onboarding and orientation for new contractors
2. Operational Training
• Educate and assist new hires in EOIR's Office of Information Technology (OIT) Rules of Behavior and court specific operational guidelines.
• Process Identity Proofing Form for PIV Card, Telework Forms, and Records Management Forms (ARCIS).
• Assist CA with OIT asset management for issuance of laptop, OIT account management for access, etc. Provide an overview of court operations, court support responsibilities and duties of a legal specialist, legal assistant, receptionist, file clerk. Provide detailed instruction on court support functions, to include:
- Basic in-court legal specialist training
- Basic Reception Window Training
- Telephone protocol
- Training on E-33 procedures
- Training E-28 procedures
- Training - Acceptance and Rejection procedures for mail processing
- Receipt of court filings, such as motions, applications, supporting documents
- How to process incoming charging documents
- How to process incoming and outgoing change of venue cases
- Overview of CASE and ECAS
- Filing/Retrieving files either in paper or electronically
- Process FRC retirements
• Coordinate w/ CA on specific position and duties to be assigned to the contractor, provide additional training as necessary
• Provide training, guidance, and coordination to local court staff as directed by local CA
• Provide training on court specific operational priorities such as the CFM, DD, detained, bonds, JV matters, mental comp, specialized dockets, etc.
3. Administrative coordination of contractor staff
• Report contractor performance issues to Regional and HQ Contractor Coordinator
• Report notifications of COVID diagnoses and exposure to HQ Contractor Coordinator, coordinate quarantine and return to work with HQ Contractor Coordinator
• Monitor EOIR Operational Status Updates for closures, early dismissal, delayed arrival schedules due to COVID, weather, safety or other emergency situations
• Monitor and approve contractor timesheets
• Maintain records of government furnished assets
• Ensure completion of annual federally mandated LearnDOJ training
4. Operational support in local court
• Support the local court with special assignments as time permits, as directed by the CA and ACIJ, and authorized by OCIJ/HQ
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of immigration court operational requirements, court protocols, contract parameters, and applicable directives, policies, and procedures
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities
• Some travel may be required
• U.S. Citizen
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Government Security Clearance (Moderate Risk
Public Trust) to start employment.
This job description is not all inclusive, there may be other job responsibilities that may arise outside of what is listed above.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this roleBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Contractor Coordinator /Operational Support Analyst
. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills
- Emergency Handling
- Background Checks
- Records Management