To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester Hills, MI 48309
- Volt Workforce Solutions
- Phone: 815/479-6738
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Rochester Hills, MI
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative:
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $18.00 per hour
Volt has been serving some of the nation's strongest companies for over 60 years. We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. We are a Six Sigma company that also offers many direct hire, full-time positions.
This is your opportunity to join the team at a leading equipment and supply company!
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives that can provide excellent customer service to our clients.
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department. The customer service representative will be working in a call center environment answering up to 100 calls daily. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Volt is also an Equal Opportunity Employer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive incoming phone calls, faxes and internet orders from customers and enter into order entry system.
- Receive and respond to customer requests for product information, product availability, pricing, order status, track shipments, billing questions, return goods (RGA), loaner tools, program recommended products, etc.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the various program product offerings and suppliers.
- Present customer with new program offerings, websites and promotions offered by SBS.
- Issue purchase orders to meet all customer orders as needed.
- Interact with authorized suppliers when technical data or answers are needed for customer.
- Support outgoing telemarketing campaigns as needed.
- Drive cross-training to support all programs effectively.
- Communicate clearly with customers while remaining sensitive to the ongoing conversations in the call center.
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to consistently maintain a professional and positive attitude when dealing with customers
- Multi-task with accuracy and promptness in a busy call center environment
- Computer skills: basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Call center customer service experience
- Product knowledge or aptitude for technical automotive applications of tools and equipment
- Ability to interface cooperatively with the customer service team and all related departments.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED. Upon receiving an offer of employment, candidates will be required to clear a drug and background screening process.
• Proficient data entry
• Good communication skills
• Microsoft Office – basic understanding
• Understanding of basic accounting procedures