To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assistant General Manager, Margaeux Brasserie by Michael Mina - Waldorf Astoria Chicago
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • Chicago, IL
Posted 8 days ago
The Waldorf Astoria Chicago is looking for an Assistant Restaurant General Manager for their two Michael Mina Restaurants: Margeaux Brasserie and Petit Margeaux! Waldorf Astoria Chicago's Gold Coast dining combines a fresh twist with exceptional food.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in luxury restaurants, at least 5 years of Restaurant Managements experience as well as intricate knowledge in spirits and wine.
What will I be doing?
As the Assistant General Manager, you would be responsible for assisting the General Manager in managing daily restaurant operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, supervising, training, assessing and evaluating, coaching and counseling and recognizing and rewarding team members
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Serve and act as Restaurant General Manager in his or her absence
- Assist in directing the managers of the specific food & beverage service areas/outlets to ensure the highest quality standards are met.
- Assist with overseeing the food & beverage budgets and controls.
- Assists with the administration of the food & beverage marketing programs.
- Ensures compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Helps to ensure high standards of food and beverage quality effective controls of food, beverage, labor costs and monitors the restaurants' budget to ensure efficient operations.
- Helps ensure high standards of food and beverage quality.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!