To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Robert Van Riet
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Financial Resources • Santa Clara, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for one of the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firms located in Santa Clara, CA.
As a Financial Analyst working for Kelly Services you will be analyzing data and presenting business explanations to the end client.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA 95054
Type: Temp, potential Temp-To-Perm
Length: May 2019 - August 2019
Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pay Rate: $24.00 - $27.50 per hour Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in a business related field.
- Some prior related work experience preferred but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information to supervisors and finance management.
- Requires knowledge of basic financial terms, concepts and accounting principles.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret financial information and the ability to accurately explain/report activity in verbal and written communications.
- Requires intermediate analytical skills.
- Computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong work ethic and adaptable.
- Working under close supervision, conducts and documents simple to moderate standard financial analysis and ad hoc finance projects.
- Aids organization with financial functions, such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control, and project control.
- Evaluates and analyzes a variety of financial results and indicators such as capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Recommends actions that may be taken to improve financial results.
- Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
- Assists in preparation of special studies, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Retrieves and organizes data into required reporting formats to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Prepares reports analyzing specific aspects of department structures, functions and operational procedures and recommends ways to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
APPLY TODAY! Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Robv492@kellyservices.com
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.