To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, CA 94560
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CORESTAFF Services • Newark, CA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Corestaff Services is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a growing health care company in Newark, CA. The Representative performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. This will be a temporary to hire opportunity. The position offers up to $24.00/hour depending on experience. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Answers, screens and transfers inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintains electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieves documents from filing system
- Handles requests for information and data
- Resolves administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepares written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Prepares agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Sort sand distributes incoming correspondence
- Maintains office supply inventories
- Coordinates maintenance of office equipment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years of office and/or administrative work experience with a health care company
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Familiarity and knowledge of computer skills and relevant software (Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity and knowledge of operation of standard office equipment (telephone, copier, fax machine, etc.)
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Ability to demonstrate business communications skills (verbal, written, listening, reading)
- Ability to follow standard operating policies and procedures
- Ability to demonstrate information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Ability to plan and organize
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to assess and solve problems
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to demonstrate customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Employees must abide by all Joint Commission Requirements including but not limited to sensitivity to cultural diversity, patient care, patients’ rights and ethical treatment, safety and security of physical environments, emergency management, teamwork, respect for others, participation in ongoing education and training, communication and adherence to safety and quality programs, sustaining compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, and licensure and health screenings.
Must perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Service Standards of the Hospital(s).
The Physical Requirements and Working Conditions in which the job is typically performed are available from the Occupational Health Department.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.