Customer Service (CSR/CSA), Call Center, Help Desk and Contact Center immediate openings.
Now hiring for full time, long term/contract to hire, career opportunities.
(This position is located in Brooks, KY. This is not a work from home position)
- 2nd shift 3:30 PM to midnight
- Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday (your choice)
- $12.50/hour (paid weekly)
- Immediate hires
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested, please apply directly to this posting or contact Susie Jones at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply OR call/text [ Phone number blocked ] - || for immediate consideration.
- The Customer Service inbound call center agent will use their help desk/call center experience to successfully flex between Tech Support and Customer Care
- The Agent will use their strong communication skills to provide our Clients with over the phone and online technical support across multiple consumer electronic product categories.
- The Client Solutions Agent must be proficient in using online resources, remote management tools, and chat functions to enhance or address the Client's needs.
- Maintains high levels of professionalism, courtesy and customer service throughout all Client interactions
- Provides technical education to Clients across multiple consumer electronic product categories via online chat or phone support
- Identifies, offers, and transacts service solutions to address or enhance the Client's technology needs
- Creates work orders and schedules technology services for Clients
- Diagnoses or trouble shoots technology products
- Determines and/or order parts required for repair
- Escalates Clients work orders to next tier Agents or directs to proper resources for resolutions
- 6 months of experience providing solutions in a consumer facing environment
- 6 months of experience using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- 2 months of experience in customer service using phone skills
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to multitask and have an attention to detail
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested, please contact Susie Jones at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply OR call/text [ Phone number blocked ] - || for immediate consideration.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US282MSJ_28246266
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.