Job ID: 53316 Our client in Braintree, Massachusetts is seeking a MDM Reference Data Analyst.
Candidates who are eligible to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our client is embarking on the Enterprise Data Management journey that includes building strong master data management, data catalog, data governance, data quality, data modeling, metadata management, data semantics and ontology practices. We are building a comprehensive Master Data Management (MDM) Platform that will support these practices.
The Reference Data Analyst is a key role responsible for Enterprise Reference Data Management (RDM).
- Act as business solution owner of the firms Reference Data Management (RDM) ecosystem, including tool configuration and operating processes
- Working with Data Governance team to define Enterprise Reference Data Values
- Map Source System Reference Data Values to the Enterprise Data Values
- Act as the owner of enterprise reference data hierarchies (transaction taxonomies, industries, etc)
- Accountable for data quality controls, measurement, and issue resolution
- Partner with key roles, e.g. application analysts, data integration team, database administrators team, infrastructure team, and business constituents to maintain a robust and sustainable RDM system
- Define detailed RDM processes, workflow tasks, data flows, and dependencies
Skills, Knowledge and Experiences:
- Candidate should have good understanding of data management concepts (data governance, data modeling, data quality, data lineage, master data management, metadata management, data analytics, etc)
- Strong business and technical background in the area of Master & Reference Data Management
- SQL proficiency
- Proficiency in creating source-to-target mapping, including handling complex taxonomies
- Background in finance (ideally in insurance or retirement services)
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise MDM tools like Informatica, IBM, Talend, Orchestra network, Tibco EBX, etc is a plus
The client identified the following critical skills which are key to success in their culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
- If you have a passion for creating a data driven culture by delivering value, please consider a career with us!
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and/or navigate to our Careers page.
Meta Data Management