Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries
Diagnostic testing is a compass, providing information that helps in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a range of health conditions.
Abbott’s life-changing tests and diagnostic tools give you accurate, timely information to better manage your health. We’re empowering smarter medical and economic decision making to help transform the way people manage their health at all stages of life. Every day, more than 10 million tests are run on Abbott’s diagnostics instruments, providing lab results for millions of people.
Abbott Rapid Dx North America, LLC’s Orlando site is part of Global Business Services (GBS) within the Abbott Rapid Diagnostics (ARDx) Division. GBS has a global accountability to deliver an exceptional customer experience and create business value through compliance, standardization and data analytics. The GBS group fosters a collaborative, team-focused and winning environment where employees are accountable and encouraged to develop themselves.
The Business Process Analyst is a key member of the Business Services Support team, and is responsible for coordinating and executing various process improvements and project implementations across the business. This role serves ensures that projects and processes are implemented, successful, and support the overall vision of GBS Orlando.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead and execute end-to-end process creation and improvement initiatives under minimal supervision.
- Design, develop, write, deliver, and documents for various processes to ensure content stays current and relevant.
- Support department subject matter experts (SMEs) in documentation best practices and maintenance in support of our Quality Adherence.
- Maintain required knowledge and train employees on critical business systems.
- Participate in business system testing and documentation.
- Serve as a primary business contact for system implementations, enhancements and testing cycles.
- Coordinate Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and works with IT on maintenance and enhancement.
- Foster collaboration across the business to facilitate the design, review, and evaluation of existing / proposed manual and automated operations.
- Ensure project deliverables are on time, per requirements, and manage internal and external communication in a professional manner.
- Present process issues, highlight functionality gaps, and propose process improvements.
- Gather project requirements and specifications for improvement.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Lead or participate in cross-functional business projects to enhance coordination and streamlined execution.
- Execute applicable Quality System processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Familiarity with problem-solving techniques – Business Process Management, Six Sigma (DMAIC) and/or Lean Principles required
- Experience with Process Mapping and related tools required
- Functional knowledge of Finance, Customer Service, or Supply Chain end-to-end processes required
- Must have a strong understanding of process review and measurement methodologies
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction and support service delivery
- Must have awareness and understanding of statutory and/or regulatory compliance and quality requirements
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP applications preferred
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Ability to influence project teams and gain buy-in
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Process Analyst
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Process Analyst, on Facebook at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Process Analyst and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
Process Improvements (Business)
Six Sigma Methodology
Business Process Management
Business Process Mapping