Kforce has a client that is seeking a Marketing Manager in Greenwood Village, CO.
The Enterprise Solutions builds business-to-business solutions with a people-to-people focus, providing the bandwidth and support customers need to accelerate business. The company's largest customers enjoy enterprise-grade voice, video, data, network, cloud and managed services via a flexible and secure fiber-based network.
The Enterprise Product Marketing Project Manager is responsible for designing and managing product marketing strategies, plans and positioning to help our family of Networking, Voice and Video services grow in the market. Articulating our product-specific story and product value proposition through multiple communications tools is essential to our effectiveness.
The Product Marketing Project Manager will play a key role in supporting the Product Marketing team. This person will be a seasoned marketing project manager with experience managing marketing projects start to finish with internal teams and outside agencies.
In particular, this person will be responsible for ensuring that requested product collateral, product PowerPoint presentation materials, CRM-based product messaging, product or vertical website updates and other technical selling materials are produced, approved and delivered to their final digital destinations accurately and on time. You'll work with Product Marketing Managers and Vertical Marketing Managers to identify requirements and graphic needs, Brand teams to ensure compliance, Copywriters to incorporate necessary copy and Agency resources to ensure layouts are to specification.
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ years relevant professional experience
- Specific experience creating, supporting or managing sales collateral or product communications helpful
- Website design and management experience helpful
- Familiarity with B2B and/or high-tech marketing communications experience
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Visual acuity to ensure consistency in layouts and material design
- Strong project and time management skills
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects to completion
- Vendor management and cross team collaboration
- Competent in Microsoft office: Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Adobe suite and marketing project management software such as Box, Smartsheets, Monday, Asana, Trello and Newscred experience is beneficial
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.