Kforce has a client seeking a Senior Financial Analyst in Boston, MA.
The Summit Project Team is a small team whose purpose is to manage this company's largest initiative, Project Summit. This project aims to simplify our global structure, streamline the managerial structure, and enhance the customer experience. The Project Team is led by VP, Summit Enterprise Transformation and this role reports to the Director of Strategic Finance. Primary responsibilities of the team include working with cross* functional project teams to help manage active initiatives, approving funding requests, tracking initiative benefits and costs, and communicating current status & progress to senior leadership.
An FP&A Analyst is a financial and analytical contributor, responsible for supporting the project team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting monthly financial results
- Comparing initiative-level expectations to actual results and helping to reforecast expectations based on any changes
- Building and maintaining Excel trackers and models
- Interfacing with the finance business partners and project teams
- Assisting in the production of training materials, Summit update communications, and other presentations as necessary
- Conducting ad hoc analyses
- A Bachelor's degree in quantitative field (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business, etc.) is strongly preferred
- MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of financial and/or analytical experience, which could be: Financial (e.g., providing budget, forecast and business analysis support within a large corporation), Analytical (e.g., consulting, i-banking, pricing analyst, etc.), Technical (e.g., accounting)
- Global or international perspective a plus
- Looking for Financial Management level
- Advanced proficiency (or ability to learn) MS Excel
- Hyperion Performance Management Applications, Salesforce.com, Business Objects knowledge a plus
- Ability to aggregate and organize large quantities of data from multiple sources
- Ability to design, construct, and analyze financial and other analytics models
- Ability to deep dive into financial data, reconcile variances and develop qualitative explanations to concisely summarize the results
- Ability, desire and maturity to interface with senior leaders
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)