**Job Requisition ID #**
Go-To-Market Finance is seeking an extraordinary Marketing Finance Director to partner with our Worldwide Marketing (WWM) team and play a critical part in helping us continue to scale. The position reports to the Senior Director of WWM Finance and has frequent interactions with several members of the leadership team.
The WWM organization mission is to build preference and drive demand for Autodesk through personalized marketing experiences that engage and inspire innovators, in their school years and throughout their careers. This role will be a key member of the Product Marketing leadership team as well as the WWM Finance leadership team and will help drive success for both organizations.
The right candidate for this role will demonstrate a strategic mindset, collaboration skills, financial aptitude, excellent business intuition, and the capability to work at multiple levels, including high level strategy and day-to-day financial details.
Location: San Francisco or remote
• Be the key financial advisor to the Product Marketing and their leadership team to aid in business decision-making and strategic planning
• Refine, develop, and update framework for performance insights including LTV, CAC, ROI
• Establish measurement framework for new growth initiatives
• Manage close, forecast, reporting models, and planning models for all marketing activities
• Build a high-performing team through hiring, mentoring, and development talent
• Use financial metrics to measure business goals and use data to tell compelling stories that will drive business decisions
• Drive continuous process improvements to achieve better results
• Help to enforce controls to fulfill fiduciary responsibilities, including required approvals
• Drive global finance initiatives involving broad cross functional teams. Be a part of the future of finance at Autodesk- help us realize our vision to be the best finance team in the industry!
• Experienced leader and financial executive with 10+ years of broad, results-driven finance experience, ideally in a large public software company, with Marketing experience
• Energetic, forward thinking as well as creativity with the highest ethical standards
• Strong accounting and finance skills
• Strong record of accomplishments
• Focus on process improvement/automation
• Results orientation
• Strong people leader who manages with empathy, Passion for people development across the team
• Good communication skills with the ability to influence effectively
• MBA and/or CPA certification ?
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
**Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers ([ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Director, Finance- Marketing
- Auto Cad
- Business Process Improvement
- Coaching And Mentoring