With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Staff Management|SMX has an exciting opportunity as a Warehouse Associate with our client in Itasca, Illinois!
This is a 1st shift (8am-5pm/Monday-Friday), temp-to-hire role paying $17 per hour!
If you're someone who is looking to start your career with a great company that offers room for advancement in the future, APPLY TODAY! No previous warehouse experience necessary!.
Duties: - Assist in shipping, inventory receiving, inventory control, buyout receiving, quality control, order
coordinator, loading and unloading shipments.
• Delivery/Pick Up driver as needed using company truck
• Schedule shortages on warehouse materials
• Expedite flow of materials
• Analyze work requirements and establish performance standards
• Analyze procedural problems and determine causes of errors or inefficiency
• Maintain accurate records and prepare reports as needed
• Conduct daily routine cycle counts
• Schedule maintenance and repairs for warehouse equipment
• Building & grounds maintenance
• OSHA Certified Operator safety trainer for forklift, safety site, equipment safety
• Operate socket weld machinery.
Employment Types: Temp to Hire, Full Time.
Work Location: AIV Inc., 1520 Ardmore Ave., Itasca, IL 60143.
Job Types: Distribution, Equipment Operator, Forklift Operator, General Labor, General Production, General Warehouse, Light Industrial, Material Handler, Picker/Packer, Production, Shipping and Receiving, Warehouse.
Shifts: 1st Shift.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, 401k, STD /LTD, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Climate Controlled Environment, Modern, high tech Environment, Other on the spot perks.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $17.00.
Pay Rate: $17 per hour.
- Proficient in performing shipping and receiving functions and procedures
• Good communication skills
• Ability to make decisions as well as excel at problem solving
• Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
• High School Diploma or GED is required
• No experience necessary
Complex Problem Solving