To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West McLean, VA 22102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
Kforce Finance and Accounting • West McLean, VA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client located in McLean, Virginia (VA) is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. Summary: The client is looking for an energetic, self-starter that displays critical thinking and can respond to requests supporting the financial performance of the company. The position will be responsible for but not limited providing financial reporting in order to support product line performance measurement, financial modeling, and variance analysis. Essential Functions:
- Provide financial reporting and analytics for executive staff
- Work with Executive Management and VP of Finance to update revenue forecasts, cost of sales, and operating expenses
- Regularly monitor and assess product line performance across key metrics; Determine causes behind improved or lagging metrics and advise management accordingly; Help identify weaknesses and ensure corrective actions are taken to overcome challenges
- Work with business leaders and product managers to ensure that key components to pricing models are kept updated with current market demands and cost inputs
- Provide financial support in the strategic planning process including financial scenario reporting, dynamic planning models that allow business partners the ability to change variables and assumptions that will impact the overall output
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement, streamlined reporting and business process efficiency to enable business management to more effectively lead their teams and drive strategy
- Prepare financial metrics and dashboards/scorecards
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; An MBA and/or experience in forecasting and analysis within the software industry highly preferred
- 3-6 years of practical experience
- Must have SaaS industry experience
- M&A experience strongly preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office required (Advanced Excel knowledge a must)
- Team player attitude
- Strong analytical skills, a great attention to detail, proficient modeling and spreadsheet capabilities required
- Ability to manage multi-project workload within tight deadlines
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Understanding of Software Revenue Recognition and modeling are critical skills
- Must be able to work with confidential information