To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Atrium Staffing
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Boston, MA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is an innovative, international architecture firm located in the Seaport area. This company prides itself on being on the cutting edge of design and planning. They are looking for a creative and motivated Administrative Assistant to join their team.
Salary/ Hourly Rate: $20- $27 /hr
Position Overview: The Administrative Assistant is a contract role where they will be responsible for coordinating meetings, organizing and executing travel plans for senior team members, and calendar management. The winning candidate will be organized, responsible and personable as they will occasionally need to cover the front desk or help with projects as needed. Candidates must have a demonstrated history of being successful in a busy work environment.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Heavy scheduling and managing calendars for one or multiple senior staff members
- Arranging travel plans
- Timely managing all office correspondence including email, phone calls and mail
- Tracking of office operations through word processing software
- Handling general office coordination
- Processing ad hoc projects as needed
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant
- A strong attention to detail
- Significant time management and organizational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 3 years minimum experience in office setting
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Ability to work on a team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Required
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package