Lead Veterinarian position available in Manassas, Virginia, to join a growing and professional team!
Our client is looking for a Lead Veterinarian who truly loves veterinary medicine. Their experienced, warm and collaborative team is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join their growing clinic. This practice promotes a cohesive culture, celebrates best practices, and supports one another. Experienced candidates will excel here, and so will new graduates under the mentorship of their excellent doctors. If you're searching for a friendly environment and want to make an impact in a pet-loving community please apply today.
- Full-Time Veterinary Care.
- Internal Medicine
- Spays, neuters and more..
- Ensure excellent communication with clients and colleagues.
- And many more.
Package & Benefits
- Generous salary.
- Signing Bonus for exceptional candidates.
- Paid vacation days, sick days and wellness days.
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus.
- Extended Health Benefits package (Medical, Dental, & Vision).
- Financial and practical support with relocation.
- Continuing education benefits.
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues.
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
- Full license to practice medicine in Canada.
- DVM/NAVLE degree from an accredited university.
- Experience is preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply - practice is keen to support your career.
- A compassionate and energetic Veterinarian.
- An enthusiastic person who possesses strong emotional intelligence and is a team player.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Lead Veterinarian job in Manassas, Virginia, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Lead Veterinarian Vacancy J188362 or call our Veterinary team on
+1 (786) 7060905
Click here to view more Veterinarian Jobs
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Diagnostic Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Internal Medicine