To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin, TN 37067
- Rick Brown
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Franklin, TN
Posted 2 months ago
Kelly Services is actively seeking a Staff Accountant for Nissan at their HQ located in Franklin, TN.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
What skills does this position require?
Demonstrated knowledge of basic accounting theories (accruals, profit and loss, amortization, gross margin). Demonstrated knowledge with month end accounting processes, journal entries, reconciliations
Experience: 1 or more years of accounting experience or Bachelor Degree in accounting internship.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (Accounting preferred)
Computer Skills: Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Ability to create and generate reports utilizing various resources, including web-based applications and databases.
Overtime: Ability to work overtime as necessary to meet reporting deadlines. Job Description
The position is responsible for general accounting and reporting activities at NESNA. This role includes but is not limited to accounts payable, general ledger, ad hoc reporting and analysis, cash management and reconciliations and other duties as assigned. Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis?
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of various General Ledger accounts (such as A/R and A/P accounts). Address and resolve reconciling items. Reconciliations accounts will include claims and refund check clearing accounts, cancellation recovery account, etc.
- Dealer Dividend payment tracking and reconciliations, analyses and other items.
- Prepare monthly dealer reinsurance cession statements and other associated analyses related to the dealer dividend program.
- Prepare and process monthly journal entries for various accounting activities.
- Perform various research for external audit requests as needed such as managing the accumulation of the Prepared By Client (PBC) list
- Ad hoc reporting and analyses as requested by the NESNA Controller.
- Process federal and state tax payments. Including federal and state income tax payments, excise tax payments, etc.
- Worker comp, property and marine insurance program monthly reconciliations
- Manage chart of accounts environment. Including adding new accounts, updating names, etc. Ensuring consistency through all four companies.
- Manage and keep current NESNA accounting forms for consistency and effectiveness.
- Track and manage ancillary and personal insurance commission reporting, reserves, journal entries and settlements.
W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: (based upon experience and qualifications) • There is no “per diem” with this position • There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs. • At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position. Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email. EMAIL: RICB911@kellyservices.com
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.