To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Frisco, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Frisco, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Location: Frisco, TX
***All interested and qualified candidates can please contact Schuyler Moose at firstname.lastname@example.org
• The team at our Network Operations Center (NOC) is responsible for deployment of the nationwide TELECOMMUNICATIONS CLIENT retail store and supporting networks.
• The objective of this group and ultimately this position to capture lessons learned on network deployment and develop solutions to improve process, tools and performance to reduce repeatable failures.
• This role requires a detail-oriented and disciplined candidate.
• Your primary focus will be to handle deployment and troubleshooting of our cutting-edge data technologies to provide national visibility of network outages for Retail store network, paying particular attention to self-inflicted outages.
• At least 2 years relevant experience required
• CCNA required
• Basic level knowledge of Cisco topology
• Good skills in Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Good communications skills, oral and written
• Ability to type a minimum of 20 words per minute
• Cisco router and switch familiarity / knowledge, and basic IP Networking skills.
• This will be both night and day work and require flexibility.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178