MO St Louis
Job Posting Title:
The Sales Analyst plays a critical role on the Private Brands cross functional team. This role oversees and acts as the key facilitator for the bid/auction type process that ultimately leads to developing and securing new business for the company as well as retaining current business. Gathers data through multiple sources (including sales, general management, finance, operations, and marketing) to create the best scenario and competitive position for Treehouse Foods on a product bid. This role also supports field sales by supplying customer-requested information and drives sales by communicating and maintaining new item sell-in and merchandising trackers.
- Voice of the Customer- Liaison between General Management and Field Sales; Owner for driving the bid through the entirety of the process
- Set the Agenda- Analyzes assigned business plans for use in development and validation of specific tactics, assessing the efficiency of current processes and co-developing alternative strategies; Responsible for setting up deadlines and keeping the team aligned to all priorities.
- Finance & Analytics- Assists and helps coordinate with investigations and documentation of CEPs (pricing variances), deductions & post-audits; Must have clear understanding of customer P&L for bid submissions
- Sales Support- Connect Field Sales with cross functional teams for customer specific requests and drive sales by communicating and maintaining new item sell-in and merchandising trackers.
- Keep systems updated to ensure on-hand access to valuable bid information and historical data
- Update customer specific systems (online bidding), and manage the customer bid process.
- Assists with bid planning by gathering current sales trend information, P&L finances metrics, and collaborate cross functionally to develop a bid strategy.
- Act as the central point of contact for matters relating to the bid process.
- Maintain new item sell-in and merchandising trackers.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance (or related field or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 1 year in broker or sales support role
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to make recommendations for solutions based on information gathered and analyzed from the systems previously mentioned
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of data entry
- Understanding of the total business process and procedures
- Strong technical, report running and analytical abilities
- Strongly proficient in Excel
- Learns new software systems quickly based on customer need, for online bids
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a matrix organization. Works with multiple Account Managers/Sales Directors to discuss and prioritize work initiatives
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Analyst. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Attention To Detail