Job DetailsJob Location
Lakewood/Denver, CO (2100) - Lakewood, COPosition Type
Full TimeSalary Range
$70,000.00 - $82,000.00 Salary/yearMIRACORP Inc.
is a veteran, woman-owned firm specializing in federal government contract services. One of our competitive advantages is that we provide services to our customers with a standard of excellence that is unmatched. Position Summary:
MIRACORP is growing and we have a rewarding opportunity! We are seeking a Leasing Management Specialist
to work at our federal customer site in Lakewood, Colorado.
The Leasing Management Specialist operates as a representative and onsite project manager, responsible for managing a leased building inventory and administering lease contracts for assigned federal buildings. In this capacity, the individual plays a vital role in overseeing the administration of facilities which can typically include large multi-story structures, multi-purpose and special space and individual office or specialized space located within privately held facilities. Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage assigned leased federal space.
- Oversee renovations within leased properties.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Serve as the Leased Contracting Officers (LCO) designated representative.
- Using a variety of methods, collect and analyze data for lease service improvements.
- Manage projects associated with leased federal space.
- Coordinate actions with multiple stakeholders.
- Present and/or participate in agency meetings to provide project status.
- Provide contract administration and lease management services.
- Work with Property Managers to review and resolve lessor complaints.
Why Consider This Opportunity
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must pass a federal background investigation.
- Bachelors degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of leasing experience, federal preferred.
- Ability to apply new theories and standards to solve problems.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- PC and MS Office proficient.
- Great benefits package that starts on the first day of employment:
- Personal Time Off, Vacation, Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Options
- Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Financial Counseling Program
- Commuter Benefits
- 401 (k) employer match, with 100% immediate vesting.
- Work environment where you have a lot of independence.
- Ability to work with a purpose and make an impact.
- Work for an employer where core values are not just written on paper but lived.
MIRACORP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Leasing (Contract Law)