Looking to redefine the skyline or to be a part of a team who does?
We are currently recruiting for an Jr. Inventor Modeler to join our Minnesota team!
Job Summary: As a Jr. Inventor Modeler at Permasteelisa North America, you will be challenged by the unique nature of every project we create. You will be a key member of a project team that inspires passion, embraces quality, pursues growth, delivers on commitment and works with respect. If you are the right candidate for this position, you will use your engineering/design background to work within the 3D design team; responsible for reading and interpreting 2D fabrications drawings of curtainwall, and translating them into 3D.
The Company: In less than two decades, Permasteelisa North America has become North America’s leading Contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes. These products change the skylines of cities and become the focus of famous photographs on magazine covers. Find more information on the company at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inventor Modeler (Jr.) or by visiting our LinkedIn page at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inventor Modeler (Jr.)
- Read and interpret 2D fabrication drawings of curtainwall units
- Draft curtainwall units in 3D using Autodesk Inventor
- Participate in various design training activities
- Generation of material takeoffs and BOM lists
- Drafting in a variety of CAD environments (AutoCAD, Solidworks, Inventor)
- Bachelor degree preferred, or Associate degree (with relevant experience) in Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proficiency in Inventor or Solidworks is desired
PNA is committed to workplace diversity and is an AA/EEO employer. The company participates in E-Verify.
Computer Aided Design
Solid Works (Cad)