We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Scrum Master to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Senior Scrum Master (SSM) is responsible for building high-performing Agile portfolio releases by providing servant leadership to multiple custom software application teams. The SSM will coordinate with MicroService teams and stakeholders to define the scope of overall release increments and act as a single voice on software releases to assure alignment to Mission goals and objectives. The SSM supports portfolio execution, escalates impediments, manages risk and program board with dependencies, and helps drive continuous improvement.
-Masters degree and 15 years of experience or equivalent
- Leadership experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- 4+ years of experience as software Release Train Engineer or Scrum of Scrums Master
- Current professional certification in Agile Methodologies (RTE, Scrum Master) from a recognized SAFe Agile certifier
- Strong customer engagement skills, comfortable communicating with product owner and ability to manage client relationship and expectations
- Ability to communicate with technical team members to translate requirements into technical terminology
- Ability to facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner
- Organize and facilitate Agile related meetings
- Work with the team to develop release plans, roadmaps and manage backlog
- Communicate team plans, report impediments for escalation, identify risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders to help resolve
- Demonstrated experience conducting working sessions for requirements gathering
- Create wire frames and screen design mockups
- Experience with tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with software testing and testing tools
Government Eligibility Requirements:
- Candidate must be able to favorably pass government background investigation
- U.S. Citizenship eligibility requirements
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)