Pay: $14.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
- Flight Benefits – exclusive travel privileges for yourself and your family with Delta Airlines
- Competitive pay with daily access to earned wages
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k company match upon eligibility
- Exclusive discounts and additional wellness programs
- Reads and analyzes flight, fuel and payload distribution records of the number of
passengers, pieces of luggage, and amount of freight and fuel to determine the weight
and balance of the aircraft.
- Receives and communicates information from and to pilots, ground crew, flight
dispatchers, and fuelers in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Completes paperwork, daily logs and forms pertaining to procedures of flight
departures/arrivals, statistical reports on each flight and enters the information into the
- Notifies ground crew when flights are in range of arrival to allow time to prepare for flight
arrival and irregular operations as required.
- Prepares dispatch release forms and collects weather reports.
- Arranges fueling for the aircraft as needed.
- Maintains all FAA required files for compliance auditing.
- Advises Ramp Agents on the distribution of the flight load.
Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer