Compensation Analyst III
Compensation Analyst III – Washington, D.C.
CoStar Group is currently seeking a Compensation Analyst in our Washington, D.C. office to support the ongoing design and execution of the company’s global compensation programs. Reporting to the HR Operations leader, the Compensation Analyst will contribute to the design and delivery of the company’s pay policies and practices, including annual merit reviews, annual incentive bonus process, bench-marking studies, market pricing of jobs, pay structures, and offer consultations.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas of compensation, including broad-based pay, sales incentives and executive compensation, and demonstrated results in supporting an HR business partner organization model. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in growing their career with a company that has doubled in the past 5 years to $1B in revenue and will triple in the next 4.
- Advise on company’s compensation philosophy, practices, and programs; conduct ad-hoc analysis to provide compensation expertise and support to management, recruiting and HR business partners.
- Administer annual merit and bonus awards, including developing/updating global budgets, guidelines, and tools; preparing communication materials; and analyzing and counseling HR business partners and management on recommendations.
- Evaluate jobs, determine salary ranges, and educate management on appropriate job classification, title, and grade. Review proposed promotion and adjustment increases and counsel managers on compensation-related challenges.
- Conduct market assessments for development of global base/bonus budgets, guidelines, and programs.
- Participate in annual salary surveys, including preparation and submission of all required data elements.
- Maintain/update global salary ranges, job codes, grades, and bonus targets and guidelines; partner with HR business partners, HR Operations and HRIS to ensure accuracy of compensation data in Workday.
- Ensure effective communication/promotion of the company's compensation programs and practices to HR, Finance, management, employees & candidates.
- Actively support team members across HR and look for opportunities to improve processes, policies, and service levels.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 5+ years related experience; global experience in a high-tech environment highly desired.
- min 4 years of comp experience including job profile, job grading, survey response
- CCP (certified compensation professional through World at Work) designation is highly preferred, but not required
- Proactive team member with strong customer service orientation, excellent attention to detail and follow through. Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion and exercise good judgment.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.. Ability to manage end-to-end processes.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization including executives.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Experience with Workday preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of current compensation practices and trends.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Certified Compensation Professional
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R18912
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP) is the leading provider of
commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. Founded
in 1987, CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain
the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate
Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze,
interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market
conditions and current availabilities. LoopNet is the most heavily trafficked commercial
real estate marketplace online with 6.4 million monthly unique visitors. Realla
is the UK’s most comprehensive commercial property digital marketplace.
Apartments.com, ApartmentFinder.com, ForRent.com, ApartmentHomeLiving.com,
Westside Rentals, AFTER55.com, CorporateHousing.com, ForRentUniversity.com and
Apartamentos.com form the premier online apartment resource for renters seeking
great apartment homes and provide property managers and owners a proven
platform for marketing their properties.
CoStar Group’s websites attracted an average of over 70
million unique monthly visitors in aggregate in the second quarter of 2019.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S.
and in Europe and Canada with a staff of over 3,900 worldwide, including the
industry’s largest professional research organization.
For more information, visit www.costargroup.com.
View the full profile