To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Proven Recruiting • San Diego, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Accountant - Revenue Recognition - Process Improvement - Leadership!
Join a large, publicly traded company as a Senior Accountant on the Corporate Accounting team where you will focus on the new Revenue Recognition guidance. This is an opportunity for a strong candidate to build their career and help grow the company’s revenue team as they implement ASC 606 and stay in accordance with current GAAP revenue standards. The ideal candidate will have a public accounting background, be a CPA, and have 3+ years of progressive experience.
- Develop company revenue standards in compliance with ASC 606.
- Support accounting and cross-functional teams with revenue recognition GAAP initiatives.
- Support sales, finance, legal, HR to ensure advantageous customer sales agreements with respect to current and ongoing accounting standards.
- Build processes to help the department move more efficiently.
- Bachelor’s and or Master’s in Accounting. CPA highly desired.
- 4-6 years of experience, preferably at least 2 years in public accounting.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to research complex technical accounting issues.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.