As part of the Housekeeping Team we are looking for someone who is efficient, motivated, and possesses a friendly and courteous manner with all guests in person. The employee will be trained to clean and prepare rooms for occupancy per company standards.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Excellent attention to details
- Must be a team player, and also be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Our hotel is open 365 days of the year. A flexible schedule that includes weekends, evenings, and holidays is a must!
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus
Full-time positions are eligible for benefits that include paid sick and vacation leave, health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Use Welding Equipment
Use Shield Arc
Use Submerge Arc
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
Use Welding Technique