Maxim Government Services is searching for qualified Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBA’s).
WORK, TRAVEL, SEE THE COUNTRY!
Travel packages are available, to include tax free stipends for lodging, meals and incidentals. Maxim can assist with relocation, temporary lodging, and obtaining necessary state licensure and/or certification prior to contract start date.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
*Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
*Weekly Direct Deposit
*Travel Benefits (as applicable)
*24 hour on- call service
JOIN OUR TEAM OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED CONTRACTORS
• BCBA certified with at least one year credentialed experience
• Interest and passion in being part of a new and growing company
• Positive and optimistic approach modeled for your staff
• Willingness to take on many roles including conducting in-office trainings
• Ability to sit and stand throughout sessions
• Ability to lift 25-50 lbs
• Transportation to and between client homes (may be up to 60 miles a day)
• Ability to pass background check
• A recent physical stating you are able to conduct the physical aspects of the job and copies of immunizations (must have required basic immunizations); TB test
Duties will include the following:
• Administrative supervisory tasks (tracking RBT requirements, training, assisting scheduling, etc.)
• Write and model programs, behavior plans and interventions for in-home and school clients.
• Supervise and mentor your team of Program Managers and Behavior Technicians.
• Write reports with graphed data
• Assist with training staff in the office
• Utilize the concepts of ABA in all aspects of your programming (including BIPs, FBAs, curriculum development, etc.)
• Work and drive throughout the greater East Bay area
• Willingness to substitute for different roles as needed.
• Conduct assessments as needed.
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Cynthia Dominick Phone number blocked - click to apply
or email your resume to URL blocked - click to apply
Maxim Government Services (MGS), a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., is a leading provider of physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and specialty care personnel to Federal, State and Local Government clients nationwide. Operating under Federal Supply Schedule #V797D-30238, MGS delivers healthcare staffing services to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Centers and other Federal Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs). We have gained the trust of our clients and established recognition by placing emphasis on recruiting experienced professionals and offering a comprehensive level of customer service.
Community Mental Health Services
Radiation Treatment Planning
Substance Abuse Counseling
Mental Health Counseling