Home Instead Senior Care is seeking caring and compassionate people to become a part of our CAREGiving team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.*We service the counties of Augusta, Rockingham & Rockbridge.
*NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – PAID TRAINING PROVIDED.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry
- Medication reminders
- Companionship and conversation
- Occasional transportation for errands or appointments
- For Personal Care Clients – they may also need assistance with dressing, bathing, toileting, feeding
- We also care for some clients who suffer from Alzheimer’s disease – we provide training
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance, vehicle to drive to work
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach, push, pull and carry
- Must speak and understand English clearly in person and on the telephone
- Must read and write English on an average adult level
Overall we have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/319
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.