Community Relations Representative (Home Health) – Full-TimeHome Office:
Columbia, SC - Lexington, Richland and Sumter Counties
At PruittHealth, we recognize the inherent value of the individual. We are committed to providing the highest quality health care while fostering relationships grounded in respect, open communication and professionalism with our patients, residents, clients and communities. Our customers' loyalty speaks for itself as we exceed expectations at the highest level and develop enduring relationships.
For our employee-partners, we commit to performance excellence through continuing professional development. We reward teamwork and empower those that advocate for and contribute to quality care and services. We subscribe to the tenets of the Quality First pledge.
We commit to upholding a culture that continuously fosters caring, fairness and respect. JOB PURPOSE:
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Community Relations Representative. We are looking for a driven sales professional who will develop early and appropriate referrals by creating and sustaining business partnerships with referral sources to drive growth in our Home Health business. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops, implements, and evaluates quarterly and annual territory plans, strategies and actions to achieve budgeted targets.
2. Analyzes territory, establish sales goals, and together with sales manager, writes sales plan.
3. Develops business relationships by making effective sales contacts and presentations.
4. Builds relationships with the PruittHealth Home Health staff teams to ensure the establishment of effective communication with referral sources and the staff teams.
5. Builds relationships with staff teams from other PruittHealth business units to identify opportunities to collaborate and keep patients within Pruitt’s continuum of care.
6. Analyzes territory, establish sales goals, and write sales plan.
7. Identifies territory assumptions which may influence the achievement of sales goals.
8. Identifies key referring physicians, builds the PruittHealth Home Health brand, and identified opportunities to increase referral volume from these offices.
9. Identifies key referring personnel in hospital, nursing homes, and managed care operations, along with opportunities to increase referral volume from these sources.
10. Identifies case management, HMO, PPO, insurance companies and other payer referral sources.
11. Supports and participates in promotional activities, sales campaigns and other growth initiatives.
12. Maintains ongoing contact with old and new referral sources.
13. Determines vulnerabilities of competitive relationships and sets appropriate personal targets and goals KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Demonstrates the principles of the sales process in a healthcare environment.
• Able to manage a territory, to conduct sales calls and presentations, and to generate referrals by building long term business relationships.
• Able to develop clinical knowledge base to support sales activities.
• Effective verbal and written communicator, including ability to communicate with the different disciplines in the healthcare field.
• Able to identify and develop new referral sources.
• Familiar with phone system, computers, tablets, and other office equipment, MS Office Suite (primarily MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint).
• Comfortable with virtual working tools and videoconferencing software (Zoom, MS Teams).
• Able to master additional professional software.
• Maintains professional and clinical competence.
• Participates in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any subsequently required reports.
• Attends and participates in mandatory in-services.
• Honors patients/residents’ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
• Complies with corporate compliance program.
• Reports job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards including exposure to blood and body fluids and others as necessary.
• Follows established safety regulations, to include fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control etc.
• Follows established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment.
• Performs other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor.QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Two (2) years of college or business school and/or equivalent combination of experience and training. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
One (1) year experience in Healthcare Sales/Marketing, or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Familiarity with healthcare landscape and sales processes
PruittHealth is an innovative, family-owned organization. We’re committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted and independent living, home health care, hospice care, rehabilitation, pharmacy and infusion services, and more.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
1st ShiftJob Posting:
May 26, 2021, 8:42:42 PM
Microsoft Power Point