Our client in Center City Philadelphia, an established non -profit organization, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support a member of their C-Suite. This integral role will provide hands-on support to help the department run smoothly and efficiently, and ultimately assist the community.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- 5+ years of administrative experience support a C-Suite member
- Experience working in development, non-profit management, fundraising, and community engagement
- Experience interacting with a Board of Directors
- Incredible ability to adapt under pressure in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability and analytical skills
- Exemplary time management and organization
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
Day to Day:
- Provide high level support to member of C-Suite including meeting scheduling and preparation, gatekeeping, calendar management, and daily administration of the department
- Serve as the main point of contact for external constituents and internal stakeholders to work cross-functionally across departments
- Assist with the planning and preparation for all meetings, conferences, and events including preparing reports, presentations, taking minutes, and reserving meeting space and travel arrangements.
- Assist with the drafting and preparation of various reports regarding fundraising and development
- Maintain confidentiality and excellent discretion concerning sensitive information
- Serve as a trusted partner and supportive resource to the Executive member and team
- Assist with various special projects as necessary
This is an excellent opportunity for a sharp executive administrative professional to make an impact in the community. This contract to hire role pays up to $26/hour when temporary and up to $60k when permanent depending on experience. Apply today with a Word Document version of your resume to be considered!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)