What You Can Expect:
Do you share a passion for industry leading excellence, service, and a fun work environment?
Our Campus Support for Dining Services / Chef Manager will support the health campuses located in our Central East Division. Our support position affords an opportunity for a successful candidate to experience personal career growth and development in the Dining Services area. We are looking for someone well experienced with outstanding customer service standards. This position will have regular travel, including overnight stay as necessary.
The responsibilities of our Dining Services Support / Chef Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Support of dining services strategic objectives, culinary education and food services for assigned Health Campuses
- Ensure compliance with nutritional, dietary and regulatory standards
- Provide leadership and campus specific guidelines to improve resident services and culinary training that parallel to menu objectives and food and beverage preparation.
Equal Opportunity EmployerLocation:
Indianapolis, IN areaWhat We're Looking For:
- Associates or higher degree in food service management or in hospitality in the course study that includes food service or restaurant management from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Certified Dietary Manager or,
- Certified Food Service Manager or,
- Similar national certification for food service management and safety from a national certifying body.
- In states that have established standards for food service, meets State requirements for food service manager or dietary managers.
- Serve Safe Certified.
Life At Trilogy:
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ hospitality or dining services management experience. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a multi-facility environment preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!