To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Executive
Brinks Incorporated • Birmingham, AL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Brink’s, Incorporated is the premier provider secure logistics solutions, including transportation, ATM servicing, currency processing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Regional Sales Executive.
The Regional Sales Executive is responsible for increasing revenue for all lines of service (Armored, ATM, Currency, Coin & CompuSafe) within the district, the area and assigned branches. The scope of this position includes managing internal and external activities that are necessary to acquire, onboard and grow profitable revenue for the assigned Brink’s branches.
• Execute business growth plans by conducting sales prospecting and meeting with potential customers to understand their specific needs and provide value-added service solutions
• Identify potential new mid-tier banking prospects in district and execute the successful onboarding and integration of the business
• Assist in the launch and roll-out of new products with the ability to work as part of a team
• Demonstrate initiative and ability to manage one's business without daily supervision and coaching.
• Able to maintain a documented 'pipeline' of sales activity and prospect
• Participate in the district budgeting and planning process by forecasting revenue, performing market analysis, and projecting impact of new and existing customer developments
• Develop and execute strategic business plans for accounts, including assessing where other product lines can be utilized
• Communicate market developments and trends that will assist in determining marketing strategy for the district and assigned branches
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 1 years of business-to-business service industry sales experience
• Minimum of 3 years field sales experience
• Experience working in, or selling to, the logistics industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
• Strong consultative, analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Excellent customer service and administrative skills
• Advanced negotiation skills
• Business acumen
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.