To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
All-Source Intelligence Collection Manager - Senior (DHS)
General Dynamics Information Technology • Washington, DC
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Provides on-site support to all source intelligence analysts in submitting requirements to the appropriate Intelligence Community (IC) agencies for Human Intelligence (HUMINT) collection, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) collection, Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) collection, Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) collection, and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) collection.
- Identifies unsatisfied and new intelligence requirements in collaboration with all source analysts.
- Develops and activates multi-INT collection strategies to provide most complete approach to intelligence gaps.
- Researches, develops, drafts, coordinates, monitors, and tasks collection requirements via one or more of the IC collection systems: HOT-R, NSRP, RIGHTMS, OSCAR, GIMS, and MRS.
- (HUMINT) Edits, coordinates, disseminates and tracks Notices of Intelligence Potential (NIPs) and Source Directed Requirements (SDRs)
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as lead for contractor team assigned to collection management tasks
1. B.S. or B.A. degree with 8 or more years of experience in all-source intelligence collection management; or,
2. M.S. or M.A with 7+ years of experience with all-source intelligence collection management; or,
3. Ph.D. with 5+ years of experience with all-source intelligence collection management
• 5 or more years’ practical work experience in one or more intelligence collection management disciplines in the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, Department of Homeland Security, or law enforcement agency.
• Expert knowledge of IC policies, regulations, procedures, and processes related to collection management
• Exceptional communication skills that have led to the ability to summarize and present complex issues cogently, accurately, and tailored to the audience, whether in writing or orally.
• Candidates must be well organized, team focused, and possess critical thinking skills.
• Candidates will have strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with government and industry personnel at all levels of seniority.
• Active TS/SCI clearance.
• Eligibility for and ability to hold DHS fitness determination.
• At least 3 years’ experience in all-source intelligence collection or analysis at the national level.
• Familiarity with unique DHS systems and databases.
• Current DHS fitness determination.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. #ISDCJ #intelpractice